Seafood Stew Recipe
Surprise your loved ones with this hearty seafood dish.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 20 min.
Cooking Time : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 300 g fish fillet, cut into chunks
- 150 g shrimp, shelled
- 150 g squid, each cut into 3 crosswise
- 1/2 Tbsp calamansi juice
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup onion, red, sliced
- 3/4 cup carrot, cut into chunks
- 1 cup potato, cut into chunks
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1 pc bay leaf/laurel leaf
- 100 g Baguio beans, cut 1 1/2-inch long
1. Sprinkle seafood with calamansi juice and salt. Fry the fish, then set aside.
2. Sauté garlic, onion, carrots, and potatoes. Add DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce, water, salt, pepper, and bay leaf. Simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Add squid, shrimps, fish, and Baguio beans. Simmer for another 5 - 10 minutes.
This recipe is high in vitamin A that helps keep vision and our immune system healthy. It is also a source of iron which is needed for red blood cell formation and for normal metabolism.
Choose firm-fleshed fish like dorado, maya-maya, or labahita for this dish so that it will hold well during the stewing and will not fall apart.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups
Please login to post your comment