Tomato Stroganoff Recipe
This tasty dish gets even better with some DEL MONTE Tomato Sauce!
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 26 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 800 g beef, sirloin, cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 3/4 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup button mushroom, canned, quartered
- 5 tsp liquid seasoning
- 1/2 cup all-purpose cream
- 1/4 cup butter
1. Brown the meat in batches. Set aside.
2. In the same pan, sauté onion and garlic for 2 minutes then pour DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce. Bring to a boil then simmer for 1 minute.
3. Add water, mushroom and liquid seasoning. Simmer for 2 minutes. Add the meat.
4. Turn off heat then add cream and butter.
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board