Tuna Pizza Pandesal Recipe
Kids will enjoy this healthy and tasty pizza snack!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Seafood & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 8 mins.
Serving Size : 20
FOR THE FILLING
- 2 Tbsp onion, chopped and sautéed
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Italian Style Pizza Sauce (115g)
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper, black
- 2 can tuna chunks in brine (184g), drained
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 Tbsp pimiento, canned, chopped
- 2 tsp pickle relish
- 3 Tbsp cheese, grated
- 20 pc pandesal
1. Spread: Combine first 3 ingredients then season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Combine with the other ingredients. Set aside.
2. Fill each bread with filling. Toast, then garnish with cucumber and tomato slices, if desired.
Two servings of this Tuna Pizza Pandesal recipe gives you a source of iron and niacin. Iron is needed for the formation of red blood cells that carry oxygen to all parts of the body. On the other hand, niacin promotes healthy skin and normal digestion.
For an evenly seasoned filling, mix the dressing then season it well before adding the rest of the ingredients. This ensures that the seasoning and other flavors are well incorporated.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Mixing Bowl
- Rubber Spatula
Please login to post your comment