Fruit Roll-Ups Recipe
Try these fruit roll-ups for your next snack. Keep some stored in the refrigerator for your next craving.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 28 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp sugar, white
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- 18 pcs lumpia wrapper
- 2 pcs egg, beaten
- 2 cups breadcrumbs, japanese
- 2 cups oil, for deep-frying
1. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar. Mix well.
2. Fold in DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Set aside.
3. Wrap every tablespoon of cream fruit mixture in lumpia wrapper. Seal edges with beaten eggs. Then dip in eggs and roll in breadcrumbs to coat all sides.
4. Deep-fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
This recipe contains vitamin A which is important for the normal structure and functioning of the skin. It also helps strengthen the immune system.
To check if the oil is ready, get a piece of lumpia wrapper. Drop it in the oil. The lumpia wrapper should sizzle right away and turn golden in a few seconds. If it browns too fast, the oil is too hot.
Cooking Skills Needed
- Deep Frying
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Spoon
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
Please login to post your comment