Chicken Potato Croquettes Recipe
Croquettes make a yummy appetizer or snack. If you don’t want to cook it all right away, you may store them in the freezer and thaw thoroughly before frying.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Chicken & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 2 hrs. and 10 mins.
Serving Size : 20
- 2 1/4 kgs potato
- 5 mga piraso ng egg, separated
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1/2 cup ng garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup ng onion, chopped
- 500 g chicken, ground
- 450 g tokwa, mashed
- 2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/2 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (500g)
- 1/2 cup ng soy sauce
- 3 kutsarita ng kinchay, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups breadcrumbs
- oil, for deep frying
1. Boil potatoes until tender. Peel and mash. Mix with egg yolks. Set aside in a covered container.
2. Sauté garlic, onion, chicken, and tokwa. Add salt, pepper, DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce, and soy sauce. Cook for 30 minutes or until dry. Remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes. Mix with kinchay.
3. Form each tablespoon of meat mixture into balls. Cover with 2 tablespoon mashed potato. Form into croquettes. Dip in egg white and roll in bread crumbs. Repeat the process.
4. Deep-fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Best served with DEL MONTE Original Blend Ketchup.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon