Del Monte Garlic Longganisa Patties Recipe
Enjoy a twist to a Pinoy breakfast favorite.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr. and 35 mins.
Serving Size : 26
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 250 g tokwa
- 600 g pork, ground
- 1/3 cup ng garlic
- 2 kutsarita ng asin
- 2/3 cup ng all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 kutsarita ng peppercorn
- 1/3 cup ng DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 2 cups oil, for deep-frying
1. Mix DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce and tokwa together then combine with the other ingredients except oil. Mix well.
2. Form every 1 1/2 tablespoon of mixture into patty and arrange on tray. Cover and chill for 1 hour. Fry until cooked.
This recipe is a source of vitamin B1 and niacin. Vitamin B1 helps in the energy production of the body while niacin helps keep the digestive and nervous systems healthy.
Longganisa need a bit of fat, so that it is moist when cooked. Choose a fatty ground pork for this recipe.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment