Halo-Halo Salad Recipe
Try this twist to a classic Pinoy dessert favorite.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 25 mins.
Serving Size : 12
- 2 piraso ng banana, saba, ripe, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup ng monggo, red, cooked
- 1/2 cup ng tubig
- 1/4 cup ng sugar, brown
- 1/2 cup ng sago, white, cooked
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained, reserve syrup
- 150 g melon, shredded
- 1/2 cup ng all-purpose cream, chilled
- 3 kutsara ng condensed milk, sweetened
- 1/3 cup ng ube halaya, softened
- 1/2 cup ng leche flan, cubed
1. Cook saba and monggo beans in water, reserved fruit cocktail syrup, and brown sugar for 7 minutes or until saba is cooked. Add sago. Allow to simmer. Drain. Combine with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and melon.
2. Mix all purpose cream, condensed milk, and halaya. Combine with fruit cocktail mixture. Chill until ready to serve. Top with leche flan.
This recipe is a good source of vitamin C that helps fight common infection and aids in wound healing. Vitamin C also plays a vital role in enhancing the absorption of iron in the body.
To easily incorporate the halaya into the cream, use a wire whisk to help dissolve the thick ube halaya.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Sauce Pot
Please login to post your comment