Pine Choco Revel Bars Recipe
Here's an easy-bake dessert that's hard to resist!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 4 hrs. and 17 mins.
Serving Size : 12
- 2/3 cup ng butter, softened
- 1 cup ng sugar, brown
- 1 piraso ng itlog
- 3/4 kutsarita ng vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 kutsarita ng baking soda
- 1 cup ng oatmeal
- 1 kutsara ng cashew nuts
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained
- 100 g choclocate, semi-sweet, grated
- 1/2 cup ng condensed milk, sweetened
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8 x 11-inch pan. Set aside.
2. Cream butter and brown sugar. Add egg, beating well after addition. Add vanilla. Set aside.
3. Combine flour and baking soda. Add to the butter mixture. Mix well. Fold in oatmeal and cashew nuts. Press 3/4 of this mixture at the bottom of the prepared pan. Spread DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple over oatmeal crust. Set aside.
4. Melt chocolate in a double boiler. Blend in condensed milk. Pour over crust. Cover and freeze for 15 minutes.
5. Divide remaining oatmeal mixture into 6 portions. Press each portion onto pan to partly cover the chocolate topping. Some parts of the chocolate should peek through. Bake for 35 minutes. Cool and chill for 3 hours. Cut into bars.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- 8" x 11" Pan
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Rubber Spatula
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment