All-Beef Burger Pasta Recipe
Two family favorites in one dish! What's not to love?
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
- Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup garlic
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1 cup button mushroom, canned
- 1 1/2 kg burger patty (store bought)
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (1kg)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3/4 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti
- 1 cup cheese
1. Sauté garlic, onion, mushrooms, and hamburgers for 2 minutes.
2. Add DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce, salt, and pepper. Cover and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
3. Pour over cooked pasta. Top with cheese.
This All-Beef Burger Pasta dish contains calcium that helps in bone growth and development and in blood clotting. It also has iron that helps form hemoglobin that transports and holds oxygen in the body.
Brown the burgers properly before adding the DEL MONTE Spaghetti Sauce to have a meatier taste.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon