Baked Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
Kids will love the sweet and meaty flavor of this spaghetti!
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
- Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 cup onion, white
- 1 Tbsp garlic
- 500 g chicken, ground
- 1 cup button mushroom, canned
- 1 cup hotdog
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (1kg)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup green peas
FOR CHEESE SAUCE
- 1 can milk, evaporated
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups melting cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g)
1. Sauté onion and garlic until translucent and aromatic.
2. Add ground chicken and sauté until browned. Add mushroom and chicken hotdog then sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Add DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce. Season with salt and add green peas. Bring to a boil and simmer.
4. To make cheese sauce, mix all ingredients in a pot and simmer until thick.
5. To assemble, toss the cooked pasta in the sauce and pour into baking pan. Top with cheese sauce then bake until top is browned.
This Baked Chicken Spaghetti Recipe is high in protein which is essential for growth, development and repair of body tissues. It is also a source of calcium that is important for bone health and in nerve transmission.
You can still serve this dish even without an oven. Simply top the cheese sauce over the tossed pasta. Top with chopped herbs like parsley or basil then serve.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Can Opener
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
- Rubber Spatula