Breaded Chili Wings Recipe
Fry up a delicious batch of these chili wings and before long, the whole family will be clamoring for more.
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
- Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
- 1 kg chicken, wings
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Breading Mix (75g)
- 2 cup oil
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 4 Tbsp garlic
- 1/2 cup DEL MONTE Sweet Chili Sauce (325g)
1. Combine chicken wings and DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Breading Mix in covered container. Shake well until wings are coated with breading.
2. Deep-fry until cooked. Set aside.
3. Sauté garlic in butter until slightly browned. Add DEL MONTE Sweet Chili Sauce and chicken. Cook with continuous stirring until chicken are coated with sauce. If desired, serve with store-bought sour cream.
This Breaded Chili Wings dish contains niacin that supports the nervous system and is important for the normal structure of the skin and body linings.
For mess-free breading, place the breading mix and chicken wings in a ziplock bag and shake until the pieces of chicken are coated. You can do this in advance. Store in the freezer and thaw when ready to use.