Chicken Florentine Recipe
Bring the flavors of an Italian restaurant into your home with this recipe!
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
- Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Contadina Pure Olive Oil
- 1 cup onion, white
- 1 Tbsp garlic
- 500 g chicken, thigh fillet
- 1 cup button mushroom, canned
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (1kg)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup basil, fresh
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g)
1. Sauté onion and garlic until translucent and aromatic.
2. Add chicken and sauté until browned. Add mushroom and sauté, then add spinach and sauté.
3. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, half of parmesan cheese, and basil. Season with salt and pepper. Mix and bring to a boil. Simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti then top with the remaining parmesan cheese.
This dish is a source of protein which is essential for growth, development and repair of body tissues. Protein also helps in the regulation and maintenance of the body's fluid balance.
For this recipe, it is best to use chicken thigh fillet which is more flavorful and will not dry out while simmering.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
- Rubber Spatula