Chicken Pineapple Pandan Recipe
Here's a favorite Thai dish with a tangy twist. Our Chicken Pineapple Pandan recipe is guaranteed to make you smile.
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
- Main Dish
- Del Monte Pineapple
- 1 kg chicken, thigh and leg
FOR THE MARINADE
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 Tbsp coconut cream
- 1 Tbsp patis
- 1 Tbsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 2 Tbsp reserved pineapple syrup
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple (227g)
- 7 pc pandan leaves
- 1 tsp DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1 pc siling labuyo
- 1 Tbsp sugar, white
- - reserved pineapple syrup
- 1/2 cup DEL MONTE Sweet Chili Sauce (325g)
1. Marinate chicken for 2-3 hours in refrigerator. Drain.
2. Put a piece of DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple over a piece of chicken then wrap in pandan leaves. Secure with toothpick. Steam chicken for 10 minutes, then fry, still wrapped in pandan until brown. Remove toothpicks. Set aside.
3. Simmer DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar, sili, sugar, and remaining reserved pineapple syrup for 5 minutes. Add DEL MONTE Sweet Chili Sauce. Allow to simmer for another 2 minutes. Pour over chicken.
This dish is a good source of protein which is important not only for growth and development but also for repair of body tissues and regulation of body processes.
Acid from the pineapple helps tenderize the chicken thigh and leg during marination and cooking.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon