Chicken Tocino Spaghetti Recipe
Try this tasty Pinoy twist to spaghetti.
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
- Del Monte Pasta
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp garlic
- 150 g chicken tocino
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g)
- 1/4 cup cheese
1. Fry garlic in oil until just browned. Set aside and reserve oil.
2. Using the same oil, fry tocino until browned on both sides. Remove from heat and cut into strips.
3. Combine DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce with sliced tocino. Cover, bring to a boil then simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Add garlic and cooked pasta. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
Pasta is a source of carbohydrates that provides the body with energy, and with fuel for the brain and nerves. This Chicken Tocino Spaghetti dish is also a source of protein that helps in the growth, development, and repair of body tissues.
Burnt garlic tastes unpleasantly bitter. Fry just until golden brown.
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina