Chorizo and Olive Pasta Recipe
Impress loved ones with the sophisticated flavors of this dish.
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
- Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups chorizo pamplona
- 1 cup onion
- 2 Tbsp garlic
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (1kg)
- 1 cup black olives, pitted
- 1 cup green olives, pitted
- 2 packs DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
1. Sauté chorizo in olive oil until it releases its own fat. Add onions and sauté for 2 minutes. Add garlic, sauté for 1 minute, and add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce. Bring to a boil then turn down to simmer. Add olives and simmer for 3 - 5 minutes.
2. Toss with pasta. Top with parmesan cheese. Serve.
Pasta is a source of carbohydrates that provides the body with energy as well as fuel for the brain and nerves. This dish also contains protein needed to support growth and development.
For this recipe, it is best to use the spanish type of chorizo like chorizo de bilbao or pamplona which are readily available in the supermarket. Sweet chorizo will have a different effect on the final taste.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon