Creamy Bolognese Recipe
Cook up this Italian classic the easy, Del Monte way.
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
- Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 3/4 cup onion, white
- 7 2/3 stalk celery
- 5 cup carrot
- 1 kg beef, ground, lean
- 2 Tbsp salt
- 1 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (1kg)
- 1/2 cup milk, fresh
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg, ground
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 2 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1. Melt butter in olive oil over low heat. Sauté onion, celery, and carrot for about 5 minutes.
2. Add beef and salt. Cook until light brown. Stir in wine and simmer for 3 minutes.
3. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, milk, nutmeg, and parsley. Simmer for 5 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally.
4. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with parmesan cheese.
This recipe is rich in vitamin A that helps protect one from infections and promotes normal growth and development. It is also a source of protein that is essential in the maintenance and repair of body tissues.
Boiling milk will cause it to curdle. Be sure to simmer the milk instead of boiling it.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Sauce Pot