Creamy Chicken Parmigiana Recipe
Tender chicken and creamy sauce make a comforting meal.
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
- Main Dish
- Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
- 350 g chicken, breast fillet
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper, black
- 1 Tbsp garlic
- 2 Tbsp milk, fresh
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce (200g)
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 Tbsp parsley
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Rub the chicken with garlic. Soak in milk and 2 tablespoons of DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce for 5 minutes.
2. Drain chicken, reserve milk mixture. Roll chicken pieces in bread crumbs.
3. Heat butter in pan with oil. Brown chicken slices on both sides until cooked. Set aside.
4. In the same pan, pour remaining DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce and reserved milk mixture. Cover and simmer for 3 minutes.
5. Arrange chicken slices on top of sauce just before serving. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with rice or pasta.
This dish is high in niacin which helps release energy from food and keeps the normal structure of skin and body linings.
Butter burns quickly so to have the flavor and aroma of butter without burning it, heat it with oil. Oil has a higher smoke point compared to butter.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon