Fiesta Choco Balls Recipe
Treat yourself to this chocolate delight with a yummy burst of fruit!
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
- Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
- 1 1/3 cup graham crackers
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g)
- 1/4 cup condensed milk, sweetened
- 1/4 cup all-purpose cream
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp sugar, white
- 2 Tbsp cashew nuts
FOR THE COATING
- 1 cup chocolate milk, bar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 pack mini marshmallows
1. Combine graham cracker crumbs and cocoa. Mix with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail until fruits are coated.
2. Add remaining ingredients except ingredients for coating. Mix well. Form into 1 tablespoon balls. Put in a tray and freeze for 15 minutes.
3. Coating: In a double boiler over low flame, melt chocolate with butter. Using tongs, dip each ball in chocolate and put in paper cups. Sprinkle with marshmallow if desired. Chill to set.
This dessert is a source of vitamin A that maintains eye health and helps resist infections.
Chocolate burns easily, so be sure to use a double boiler. For a makeshift double boiler, place a bowl over a pot of simmering water. Make sure that the bowl does not touch the water to avoid burning the chocolate.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board