Fiesta Ice Candy Recipe
Here’s a fun way to make icy treats bursting with fruit flavor and vibrant color your kids will love.
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
8 hrs. and 5 mins.
- Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
- 1 pc buko
- 1/2 cup condensed milk, sweetened
- 1 cup milk, evaporated
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g)
- 10 pcs ice candy bags (1 3/4" x 10")
- Combine buko, milk, vanilla, and reserved fruit cocktail syrup. Mix well. Set aside.
- Fill each ice candy bag with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, then fill with milk mixture. Seal and freeze overnight. Serve.
This all-time favorite dessert has calcium that helps in bone growth and development and in blood clotting. It is also a source of vitamin B2 that helps break down fat for energy.
To make sure that each ice candy has the same amount of Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, divide the fruits into ten equal parts before starting to fill the bags with the liquid component.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Measuring Spoon
- Ice Candy Bags
- Measuring Cups