Fiesta Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe
Bits of fruit swirled into vanilla ice cream and sandwiched between light and crunchy wafers. Perfect for weekend dessert!
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
1 hr. and 43 mins.
- Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
- 4 packs vanilla or chocolate wafers
- 2 pint ice cream, vanilla
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g)
1. Line a 7 x 7-inches pan with foil. Cover botttom of pan with a single layer of wafers.
2. Take one pint of ice cream and spread to cover wafers. Top evenly with chopped DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, then freeze for 1 hour.
3. After an hour, spread the remaining ice cream on top of fruit then cover with remaining wafers. Freeze again until firm. Cut into serving portions and wrap in foil. Freeze until ready to serve.
This dessert provides vitamin B2 that aids in energy production and helps maintain normal structure and functioning of the skin.
For an easier preparation of this dessert, place the ice cream in the refrigerator 20 minutes before using, so that it is easier to work with. Hard ice cream can also be softened in the microwave at minimum power for 30 seconds.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- 7" x 7" Pan