Fried Fruits and Ice Cream Recipe
A fun and healthy way to enjoy dessert!
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
13 hrs. and 45 mins.
- Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g)
- 4 cup ice cream, vanilla
- 40 slice bread, white loaf
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 2 cup oil
1. Mix DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail with ice cream until well blended. Cover and freeze for 4 - 5 hours.
2. Flatten bread using rolling pin. Arrange on a tray and sprinkle with cinnamon. Fit each piece of bread into the muffin tin to make bread cups.
3. Using ice cream scoop, scoop ice cream-fruit mixture into each cup. Cover with another slice of bread to form a ball. Place pieces back to muffin pan. Cover with foil and freeze overnight. Take out from the freezer when just about ready to fry the pieces.
4. Using tongs, hold each "ball" and deep-fry in very hot oil until just golden. Drain on paper towels. Drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired. Serve at once.
This dessert gives you a source of iron which is needed for the formation of red blood cells that carry oxygen all over the body. Iron also aids in normal metabolism.
Make sure the oil is hot and ready for deep-frying before taking out the fruits and ice cream pan from the freezer.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Deep Frying
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Wooden Spatula