Fruit and Hazelnut Bars Recipe
It only takes 5 ingredients to make this great dessert!
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
- Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g)
- 3 3/4 Tbsp sugar, white
- 12 pc broas
- 3/4 cup hazelnut spread
- 1/2 cup all-purpose cream
1. Cook DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and sugar for 5 minutes or until slightly dry. Turn off heat and cool down.
2. Cover bottom of square pan (7-inch x 7-inch) with broas. Drizzle with hazelnut spread and all-purpose cream.
3. Pour cooked DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Spread another layer of hazelnut and cream. Top with reserved fruit cocktail. Chill until set. Sprinkle with cereals if desired.
Two servings of this dish give you a source of vitamin C that helps fight common infections and helps in wound healing.
Be sure to drain the DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail well before cooking with sugar. The excess syrup will make the cake wet and soft instead of dry and crunchy.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto