Fruit Cocktail Bars Recipe
Easily whip up dessert in a flash with this recipe!
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
- Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 1 1/2 tsp coffee, instant
- 500 g chocolate milk, bar
- 4 packs crackers
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g)
1. Bring the cream and coffee to a boil. Immediately pour the cream mixture into a bowl of chocolate. Cover the bowl to allow the heat from the cream to melt the chocolate. After 5 minutes, stir the chocolate until smooth.
2. Arrange crackers on tray. Top each cracker with few pieces of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Pour melted chocolate. Chill to set. Cut into bite size pieces if desired.
Two servings of this dish provide a source of calcium and vitamin B2. Calcium is important not only for bone health but also for blood clotting. On the other hand, vitamin B2 helps keep the skin, eyes, and the nervous system healthy.
Drain the Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail very well. If possible, dry them over a tray lined with paper towels. The excess syrup will make the crackers soggy.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Sauce Pot