Fruit Cocktail Brownies Recipe
A fruity treat in your favorite chocolate brownies!
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
1 hr. and 45 mins.
- Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
- - butter oil
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 pc egg
- 1 pack chocolate fudge brownie mix
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g)
- 1/4 cup nuts
1. If using an oven: Preheat oven at 350°F. Grease two 9 1/2-inch x 5 1/2-inch pan with butter or oil. If using an oven toaster: Grease two 9 1/2-inch x 5 1/2-inch pan with butter or oil.
2. Using a wooden spoon, whip the butter until creamy. Add eggs and brownie mix. Mix until well blended. Batter will be heavy.
3. Stir in DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Spread batter on the prepared pan. Top with nuts if desired.
4. If using an oven: Bake in the oven at 350°F for 40-45 minutes. Turn off heat and let it stand in the oven for 5 minutes. If using an oven toaster: Cover with three layers of aluminium foil. Bake in the oven at 350°F for 40-45 minutes. Turn off heat and let it stand in the oven for 5 minutes.
5. If using an oven: Cool on rack. Slice and serve. If using an oven toaster: Remove cover, cool on rack. Slice and serve.
Two servings of this dish give you iron that is needed for red blood cell formation and normal metabolism, as well as vitamin A that helps maintain normal vision and healthy skin.
Add the eggs one by one then mix well after every addition. This is to make sure the eggs are well incorporated into the batter.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Wooden Spatula
- Chopping Board