Fruits For the Gods Recipe
The gods will surely love this heavenly treat, filled with yummy tropical fruit bits.
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
1 hr. and 23 mins.
- Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
- - oil
- 1 1/3 cup flour, all-purpose
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g)
- 1 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar, white
- 3/4 cup sugar, brown
- 3 pc egg
- 1 cup cashew nuts
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together.
3. Take 1/2 cup of this mixture and mix with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and raisins. Set aside.
4. Cream butter until soft and fluffy. Add sugars and blend well.
5. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fold in the flour mixture.
6. Add cashew and fruit cocktail mixture. Stir to completely blend batter.
7. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 10 minutes. Lower heat to 350°F and continue baking for 50 minutes. Cool slightly then cut into bars.
Did you know that cashew nuts are a good source of plant protein? Protein is needed by the body for growth and maintenance.
Coating the fruits in a portion of the flour keeps them from sinking into the bottom of the pan as the pastry bakes.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- 12" x 8" Rectangular Pan
- Chopping Board