Fruity Monggo Buchi Recipe
A burst of fruity flavor in your classic buchi.
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
Buchi is a traditional Chinese dessert that can be made with many different kinds of fillings. We’ve given our Buchi recipe a fruity upgrade with the addition of fruit cocktail. Learn how to make Buchi with Del Monte Kitchenomics today.
- Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g)
- 2 Tbsp sugar, white
- 1/4 cup monggo, red
- 1/2 kg galapong
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- Simmer drained DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and sugar for 15 minutes or until almost dry. Add monggo. Set aside.
- Flatten each tablespoon of galapong and place 1/2 tablespoon of filling at the center. Gather edges of galapong and seal. Form into balls.
- Moisten each ball with reserved fiesta fruit cocktail syrup and roll in sesame seeds.
- Deep-fry in medium heat until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
This dish is a good source of iron and vitamin C. Iron is needed for normal metabolism while vitamin C helps fight common infections and enhances absorption of iron in the body.
The galapong dries up easily when exposed to air so keep a moist towel to cover it during preparation.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Deep Frying
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina