This piña-level up gising-gising recipe is a great dish to eat on its own or as a perfect side to grilled meats.
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
- Main Dish
- Del Monte Pineapple
- 1 1/4 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic
- 1/3 cup onion, red
- 1/4 cup bagoong alamang
- 200 g pork, ground
- 1 pc siling labuyo
- 430 g Baguio beans
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (115g)
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Gata Mix (40g)
1. Sauté garlic and onion in oil. Add bagoong and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add pork and sili. Sauté until pork is lightly browned. Add Baguio beans and DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits with syrup. Simmer until beans are almost cooked. Stir occasionally.
3. Add DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Gata Mixture. Simmer for 5 minutes.
This dish is a source of calcium that is necessary for bone growth and development. It is also source of Vitamin B1 that helps convert food into energy.
Cook the Baguio beans until it turns a bright green color. At this point, taste a piece of green bean, it should be crisp and should not have a starchy taste. If it does, cook for an additional 1 - 2 minutes.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups
- Wooden Spatula