Herbed Fish Fillet Pasta Recipe
If you're staying away from meat, here's a great pasta recipe.
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
This Fish Fillet Pasta Recipe is packed with lycopene and vitamin A, making it a healthy and nutritious meal. Learn how to cook our Herbed Fish Fillet Pasta with DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce today!
- Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 cup onion, white
- 250 g tanigue steak
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1 Tbsp basil, fresh
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1/2 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g)
- 1/2 Tbsp cheese
- Sauté garlic in olive oil until light brown for 5 minutes. Add ginger, onion and fish. Cook until the fish turns white.
- Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce and basil leaves. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil then turn down to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour and mix over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Sprinkle with cheese.
This pasta dish contains Vitamin A that keeps the skin, teeth, and bones healthy. It also promotes normal growth and development.
Cook the fish over high heat so that the surface quickly sears without sticking to the pan.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon