Korean BBQ Pork Ribs Recipe
Enjoy the sweet, savory taste of Korean barbecue in 3 easy steps.
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
Craving for Korean BBQ Baby Back Ribs? This quick ‘n easy recipe from Del Monte lets you have it any day of the week. Keep reading to learn how to cook Baby Back Ribs.
- Main Dish
- Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
- 1 sachet DEL MONTE Quick n Easy BBQ Marinade (80ml)
- 1 Tbsp garlic
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g)
- 600 g pork, ribs
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup green onions
- Mix DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Barbecue Marinade, garlic, ginger, pepper, and DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple. Marinate the pork ribs overnight.
- Drain the pork and reserve the marinade. Sear in a pan until brown.
- In a pot, put in the reserved marinade and the seared pork. Add water and salt. Simmer for 7 minutes or until the pork is cooked through. Remove the pork and reduce the marinade until thickened. Pour the sauce over the pork. Sprinkle with green onions then serve.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mixing Bowl