One Pot Chicken Biryani Recipe
Recreate this famous Indian dish the easy way - with only your rice cooker!
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
- Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
- 4 cup chicken stock
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix (40g)
- 2 cup rice, long grain
- 250 g chicken, thigh fillet
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup green peas
1. In a rice cooker pot, dissolve DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix in stock.
2. Add the uncooked rice, chicken, raisins, nuts, and butter. Mix well. Cook in rice cooker for 30 minutes or until cooked.
3. Add the green peas. Let it cook for 3 minutes.
This One Pot Chicken Biryani dish contains niacin which helps keep the normal structure of the skin, and helps keep the digestive and nervous systems healthy.
For best results, use long grain rice to achieve the separate grains of rice when cooked instead of the sticky short grain rice which will make the dish mushy.