Pata Fabada Recipe
Delight tastebuds with this classic Spanish stew.
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
2 hrs. and 55 mins.
- Main Dish
- Del Monte Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup chorizo pamplona
- 2 Tbsp chorizo oil from the can
- 2 Tbsp garlic
- 1 cup onion
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (250g)
- 1 whole pork, pata
- 4 cups pata stock
- 1 pc pork bouillon cube
- 2 pcs bay leaf/laurel leaf
- 2 cups white kidney beans
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, red
- 2 Tbsp parsley
1. Sauté chorizo in chorizo oil for 5 minutes. Add garlic and onion then sauté for another 5 minutes.
2. Pour DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce. Mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Add the pata, pata stock, pork cube, and laurel. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add beans. Cover and simmer for 2 hours and 30 minutes or until pata is tender.
5. Add bell pepper and simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Top with parsley.
This dish is rich in iron which helps in making red blood cells that carry oxygen around the body. It is also rich in vitamin B2 that keeps eyes and the nervous system healthy.
Cook over low heat to slowly tenderize the meat. Pork pata has enough fat to keep it moist during the long cooking.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon