Pine Garlic Tapa Recipe
Beef up your breakfast tapa with chunks of pineapple.
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
8 hrs. and 28 mins.
- Main Dish
- Del Monte Pineapple
- 2 kg beef, sirloin
- 2 Tbsp salt
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks (822g)
- 1 cup DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1 1/4 cup garlic
- 4 pc cloves
- 2 1/2 tsp peppercorn
- 6 Tbsp DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
1. Season beef with salt. Set aside.
2. Combine DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks including syrup with remaining ingredients. Mix well.
3. Marinate beef in pineapple mixture overnight in the refrigerator. Drain and reserve marinade. Fry beef until cooked then saute the DEL MONTE Pineaple Chunks.
4. Simmer marinade with additional DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar and salt for 5 minutes. Cool.
5. To serve, drizzle the sauce over the tapa then top with DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks. Serve with rice.
This dish is rich in iron, which is essential for normal metabolism and in the formation of red blood cells which transport oxygen in the body. It is also a source of vitamin C that is necessary for collagen formation.
Do not overcrowd the pan when frying so that it browns properly.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups