Pineapple Coleslaw Salad Recipe
Perk up your meals with this fresh twist to coleslaw.
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
Coleslaw is a cool and refreshing salad that can be served as a side to a variety of dishes. The basic Coleslaw recipe is made with cabbage, carrots, vinegar, salt, and mayonnaise. We’re making our Coleslaw recipe piña-sarap with a special ingredient. Learn how to make Coleslaw more refreshing with Del Monte Kitchenomics.
- Del Monte Pineapple
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1/3 cup milk, evaporated
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Tbsp DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar, white
- 250 g apple, fuji
- 2 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (115g)
- 1 Tbsp raisins
- - salt
- - white pepper
- 250 g cabbage
- For the dressing, add milk gradually to mayonnaise, then stir in DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar. Add sugar. Chill.
- Coarsely grate apple (with peel) and mix immediately to the dressing. Then combine with DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits and drained raisins. Season with salt and white pepper to taste. Toss to combine.
- Add cabbage to the mixture 1-2 hours before serving time.
This Pineapple Coleslaw Salad recipe is high in vitamin C that helps heal wounds and keep gums healthy. Vitamin C is also an antioxidant that may help prevent some damage by free radicals and may reduce risk of heart disease.
Do not grate the apple until ready to mix with the dressing. Apples oxidize as soon as they are peeled and will turn brown.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto