Pineapple Crisp Recipe
A healthy dessert with spoonfuls of crumbly goodness.
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
1 hr. and 5 mins.
- 2 pc apple, fuji
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sugar, brown
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple (227g)
1. Soak apples in reserved pineapple syrup for 10 minutes, then drain and set aside.
2. Topping: Combine first 4 ingredients. Cut in margarine until well-blended. Divide mixture into 3.
3. On an 8 x 8-inch baking dish, alternately layer apples, DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple, and topping. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 350°F for 35 minutes, or until cooked.
This recipe is high in vitamin A that helps keep the immune system healthy. It is also rich in vitamin B1, which helps release energy from carbohydrates and supports normal growth.
Cut in the margarine until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Do not overwork the mixture as the butter will melt and will cause the mixture to be heavy instead of crumbly.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Baking Dish
- Chopping Board