Pineapple Korean Beef Stew Recipe
The sweetness of pineapple in a Korean favorite!
Tagal ng Paghahanda
8 hr. and 20 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto
3 hrs. and 18 mins.
- Main Dish
- Del Monte Pineapple
- Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
- 1 1/2 kg beef shortribs
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 3 1/2 Tbsp garlic
- 3 1/2 Tbsp flour, all-purpose
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/3 cup onion, red
- 2/3 cup water
- 3 3/4 Tbsp rice wine
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks (560g)
- 1 2/3 cup potato
- 2 1/2 cup carrot
- 1 1/4 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 1/2 cup leeks
1. Marinate beef in DEL MONTE Quick n Easy BBQ Marinade, reserved pineapple syrup, and garlic overnight in the refrigerator. Drain and reserve marinade.
2. Sprinkle beef with flour then cook in oil until brown. Set aside.
3. In the same pan, sauté onion, then add back beef. Add reserved marinade and water. Cover and simmer over low heat for 2 - 3 hours or until meat is tender.
4. Add rice wine and DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks. Simmer for another 2 minutes.
5. Stir in potatoes and carrots. Top with sesame seeds and leeks.
This recipe is high in vitamin A that helps maintain normal vision and healthy skin, as well as helps strengthen the immune system.
As the stew simmers, brown foam will rise to the surface. Take out the foam that might add a "malansa" taste to the dish and will make the sauce cloudy.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Wooden Spatula