Pork Tinola Recipe
Here's a new way to cook a Filipino favorite. It's time to try and prepare Pork Tinola!
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
- Main Dish
- Del Monte Pineapple
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp ginger
- 1/4 cup onion, red
- 1 Tbsp garlic
- 500 g pork, ribs
- 3 Tbsp patis
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g)
- 1 liter water
- 1 cup sayote
- 1 cup sili leaves
1. Sauté the ginger, onion, and garlic until aromatic.
2. Add the pork ribs and sauté until the pork turns white. Add the patis and the DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple. Sauté until almost dry.
3. Add the rice washing. Bring to a boil and simmer for 35 minutes.
4. Add the sayote and simmer until the sayote is cooked. Add the sili leaves. Serve.
This recipe is a source of protein needed for the growth, development, and repair of the body tissues. It also has iron which is is required to make red blood cells that carry oxygen around the body.
The rice washing will add a slight thickness to the soup because of the starch of the rice. Rice washing should come from the second washing of the rice.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups