Rosemary Porkloin Recipe
Make this the highlight of your next get-together!
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
1 hr. and 13 mins.
- Main Dish
- Del Monte Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 kg pork, loin, boneless-skinless
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper, black
- 1 cup onion
- 1/2 cup carrot
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Tomato Paste (150g)
- 1 can crushed tomato, canned
- 4 cups water
- 1 Tbsp rosemary
1. Season meat with salt and pepper on all sides. Brown meat in oil. Remove from pan then set aside. Discard the excess oil from the pan and keep only about 2 tablespoons of oil.
2. In the same pan, sauté onions, carrots, and celery until softened. Stir in DEL MONTE Tomato Paste and cook for another 3 minutes. Add the pork back into the pan.
3. Add the crushed tomatoes and water. Bring to a boil then cover and simmer for 30 - 45 minutes or until meat is tender.
4. Add rosemary and cook for 10 minutes. Slice then top with the remaining sauce. Serve.
This Rosemary Porkloin dish is high in vitamin A which is important to keep the normal structure of the skin and to keep the immune system healthy. It also has iron that is needed for normal metabolism.
To check if your porkloin is cooked, pierce the center of the porkloin with a small knife then press the blunt part of knife carefully against your lip. If the knife feels hot, the pork is ready.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon