Savory Fruit Jelly Salad Recipe
Leave some space for this delectable and fruity dessert you can make easily.
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
- Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
FOR THE GULAMAN
- 4 cups water
- - reserved fruit cocktail syrup
- 4 tsp sugar, white
- 1 sachet gulaman powder (24g)
FOR THE SALAD MIXTURE
- 1 can condensed milk, sweetened
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp prepared mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g)
- 3 pcs shrimp
- 24 pcs quail eggs
- 2 heads romaine lettuce
1. Mix all the ingredients for gulaman in a pot. Bring to a boil then simmer for 2 minutes. Pour mixture into a 13 x 9-inch pan. Chill until set. Cut into cubes. Set aside.
2. Combine ingredients for salad. Mix with gulaman. Chill until ready to serve.
3. Cut lettuce and arrange on serving glasses. Scoop salad mixture into serving glasses and serve.
This dish is a source of vitamin A which is important for the normal structure and functioning of the skin and other body linings. Vitamin A also helps keep the immune system healthy.
To have a smooth surface on the gulaman, prick the bubbles on the surface using a toothpick or skim the foam with a spoon before chilling.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon