Shabu-Shabu with Peanut Sauce Recipe
Make healthy eating more exciting with this recipe.
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
- Main Dish
- Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
- 2 liter chicken stock
- 1 cup chicken, thigh fillet
- 6 pc squid ball
- 6 pc mushroom ball
- 50 g sotanghon
- 1 1/2 cup pechay Tagalog
- 1 pc corn, yellow
- 1 pc tokwa/tofu
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms, fresh
FOR THE PEANUT SAUCE
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Kare-Kare Mix (50g)
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 1 Tbsp garlic
- 1/2 cup green onions
- 1 pc siling labuyo
1. Bring the stock to a boil.
2. Add all the ingredients for the soup and simmer until cooked.
3. Peanut Sauce: In a separate pot, mix the DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Kare-Kare Mix, water, and DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Barbecue Marinade together and simmer until thick.
4. Serve the soup with the peanut dipping sauce and chopped garlic, green onions and sili.
This Shabu-Shabu With Peanut Sauce recipe is high in niacin that promotes normal digestion and healthy skin. It is also a source of vitamin B2 which helps keep eyes and the nervous system healthy.
To keep the broth clear, remove the foam that comes up when the soup boils after adding all the ingredients.