Shrimp Salad with Pineapples Recipe
Create this tasty salad that has Filipino flair and fruity twist.
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
- Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
- 1/2 kg shrimp
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Kare-Kare Mix (50g)
- 1 Tbsp oil
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1 Tbsp DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 1/2 Tbsp sugar, brown
- 2 tsp garlic
- 1/4 cup reserved pineapple syrup
- 250 g romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup cucumber
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1/2 cup tomato
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g)
- 1/2 cup pomelo
1. Season shrimp with salt and pepper then marinate in 2 tablespoon of DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Kare-Kare Mix and oil for 15 minutes. Pan grill until cooked. Set aside.
2. In a sucepan, combine remaining DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Kare-Kare Mix and combine with the sauce ingredients. Stir over medium low heat until thick. Set aside.
3. To assemble: Combine lettuce with cucumber, onion, tomatoes, DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple, pomelo, and shrimps. Pour sauce over the mix.
This salad is high in vitamin A that helps maintain healthy skin and promotes normal growth and development. It also has vitamin C that helps fight common infections and aids in wound healing.
To refresh lettuce, place them in a bowl of cold water for 5 minutes. Place the drained leaves in a salad spinner to remove excess water or dry them with paper towels.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon