Sopas Spaghetti Recipe
Kids will enjoy this rainy-day comfort food.
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
- Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup onion
- 100 g chicken, breast fillet
- 1/3 cup carrot
- 1/2 cup hotdog
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g)
- 3 cup water
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce (200g)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper, black
- 1/3 cup milk, evaporated
1. Sauté onion, chicken, and carrot in oil for 5 minutes. Add hotdog, sauté for 1 minute. Set aside.
2. Boil DEL MONTE Spaghetti in water for 8 minutes. Drain, reserve 2 1/4 cups pasta broth.
3. Combine sautéed chicken mixture, pasta broth and DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce. Allow to simmer.
4. Add spaghetti, salt, and pepper. Cover and simmer for 3 minutes. Turn off the heat and add milk.
This dish is a source of protein and vitamin A. Protein is needed for growth, development, and repair of body tissues. Vitamin A helps maintain eye health and strengthen the immune system.
Evaporated milk adds richness to the sopas. Add it at the last minute with heat turned off to make sure it does not curdle.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board