Soy-Braised Chicken, Pineapple and Mushrooms Recipe
This classic Asian dish now has a pineapple twist.
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
- Main Dish
- Del Monte Pineapple
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 cup onion, red
- 1/4 cup garlic
- 1 1/2 Tbsp ginger
- 1 1/4 kg chicken, breast fillet
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 1/2 cup mirin
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms, fresh
- 4 can button mushroom, canned
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks (822g)
1. Sauté onion in oil until wilted. Add garlic, ginger, and chicken.
2. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, mirin, Chinese wine, reserved pineapple syrup, and water. Simmer.
3. Add mushrooms and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Combine mustard and cornstarch mixture. Add to the pot. Stir and let simmer.
5. Add DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks and simmer once.
This dish is a source of protein and niacin. Protein helps build and repair body tissues and is essential for growth while niacin helps improve circulation and suppresses inflammation.
Sauté onions before the garlic. Garlic burns faster and will have a bitter taste when sautéed before the onions.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Wooden Spoon