Spareribs in Afritada Sauce Recipe
You've never had afritada like this. Best of all, you can cook this up in just 3 steps.
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
- Main Dish
- Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
- 750 g pork, ribs
- 1 Tbsp patis
- 1 Tbsp garlic
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp ginger
- 1 1/2 Tbsp sugar, brown
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Afritada Sauce (80g)
- 3 Tbsp DEL MONTE Sweet Chili Sauce (325g)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, red
- 1 tsp leeks
1. Combine spareribs, patis, and garlic. Mix well.
2. Heat oil, sauté meat and ginger until meat is light brown. Add brown sugar, then cook for a few minutes. Add DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Afritada Sauce, DEL MONTE Chili Sauce, and water. Cover and simmer over low heat until meat is tender.
3. Add bell pepper and leeks. Allow to simmer.
This Spareribs In Afritada Sauce dish provides iron which is needed for normal metabolism and is required for making red blood cells, which transport oxygen around the body.
Be sure to brown the meat properly to give a meatier taste to the whole dish. Pour out the excess oil from the meat before adding the brown sugar so that the sauce will not be too greasy.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Wooden Spatula