Sticky Fruit Fritters Recipe
This unique dish is great for snacks or dessert!
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
- Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
- 2 cup rice flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- - reserved fruit cocktail syrup
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g)
- 2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup sugar, dark brown
- 1 tsp cornstarch
1. In a bowl, mix rice flour, salt, and reserved syrup. Add DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
2. Scoop out mixture and fry until golden brown on both sides.
3. In a sauce pan, combine coconut milk and sugar. Heat until sugar dissolves.
4. When it simmers, add dissolved cornstarch. Continue mixing until thickened. Serve with coconut sauce.
Two servings of this Sticky Fruit Fritters recipe provide vitamin C that helps fight common infections and aids in wound healing.
Drain the fritters over a strainer or tray lined with paper napkins to absorb the excess oil.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina