Tomato Curry Soup Recipe
This hearty soup packs a flavor kick, thanks to Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix.
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
- Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
- 100 g shrimp
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup onion, red
- 1 cup corn, white
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix (40g)
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- - salt
- - pepper
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Gata Mix (40g)
- 1/2 cup sili leaves
1. Pound the reserved shrimp head and shells and then boil in water. Strain well to get the shrimp stock.
2. Sauté garlic, onions, corn, and shrimps in oil. Add DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix, DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce and shrimp stock. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Add DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Gata Mix. Simmer for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from heat and then add the sili leaves.
This Tomato Curry Soup is a source of vitamin A that promotes growth and development, and helps keep normal vision and healthy skin.
Shrimp heads and peel contain a lot of flavor. Reserve shrimp heads and tails to make stock or freeze them so you can use them at a later time.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon