Tuna Cups Recipe
Get a bite-sized taste of the sea with this appetizer.
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
- Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic
- 1/4 cup onion, white
- 1 cup button mushroom, canned
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1 can tuna chunks in oil
- 24 slice bread, white loaf
- 3 3/4 Tbsp margarine
- 1 cup cheese
1. Sauté garlic, onion, and mushrooms. Add DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce and tuna. Simmer for 3 minutes. Set aside.
2. Spread each bread with margarine. Fit into muffin pan. Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 5 minutes. Fill each bread "cup" with 1-2 tablespoons of sautéed mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for another 3 minutes or until cheese melts.
This recipe is a source of iron and vitamin B1. Iron is needed for the formation of red blood cells that carry oxygen to all parts of the body. Vitamin B1 helps the body convert food to energy.
Recreate this recipe without an oven by using a toaster oven or turbo broiler. If the bread browns too quickly, cover the pan with a sheet of aluminum foil then fold the sides into the sides of the pan to secure.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board