Bagoong Fried Rice with Tomato Sauce Recipe
It will be hard not to have a plateful or two of this rice with shrimp paste and a good amount of Del Monte Tomato Sauce!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Rice, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 21 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/3 cup garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 tsp ginger, cut into strips
- 2 pcs siling haba, seeds removed and sliced
- 130 g pork, ground
- 1/4 cup bagoong alamang
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 7 cups rice, cooked
- 1 cup mango, green, cut into strips
- 1 stalk onion, green, chopped
- 1 pc egg, cooked into omelette then cut into strips
1. Sauté garlic, onion, ginger, siling haba, ground pork and bagoong alamang in oil. Cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce. Bring to a boil then simmer for 5 minutes. Add cooked rice and mango. Cook while stirring for 2 minutes.
3. Top with green onions and egg strips.
This recipe is a source of iron needed for normal metabolism and vitamin C which is important for the normal structure and functioning of body tissues.
It is better to use leftover rice for fried rice dishes. Freshly cooked rice is very moist. This will result in a soggy fried rice.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment