Bagoong Fried Rice with Tomato Sauce Recipe
It will be hard not to have a plateful or two of this rice with shrimp paste and a good amount of Del Monte Tomato Sauce!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Rice, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 21 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/3 cup garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 tsp ginger, cut into strips
- 2 pcs siling haba, seeds removed and sliced
- 130 g pork, ground
- 1/4 cup bagoong alamang
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 7 cups rice, cooked
- 1 cup mango, green, cut into strips
- 1 stalk onion, green, chopped
- 1 pc egg, cooked into omelette then cut into strips
1. Sauté garlic, onion, ginger, siling haba, ground pork and bagoong alamang in oil. Cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce. Bring to a boil then simmer for 5 minutes. Add cooked rice and mango. Cook while stirring for 2 minutes.
3. Top with green onions and egg strips.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon