Baked Mac Mexicana Recipe
Transform mealtime into a fiesta with this recipe.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Beef & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 30 min.
Cooking Time : 50 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 250 g beef, ground
- 2 pouches DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1 cup red kidney beans, canned, drained
- 1/2 cup whole kernel corn, canned
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 pack DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni (400g), cooked
- 1 cup melting cheese, coarsely grated
1. Preheat oven at 350°F.
2. Sauté garlic, onion, and beef. Cook for 5 minutes. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, beans, corn, and chili powder. Boil then turn down heat. Simmer over low heat for 5 minutes. Mix half of sauce, and DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni tossed in half cup of grated cheese.
3. Pour into 12 x 8-inch rectangular pan. Top with remaining meat mixture and cheese. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- 12" x 8" Rectangular Pan
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon