Baked Pineapple Chicken Fillet Recipe
Give chicken fillet a pina-level up twist with this recipe.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 1 hr. and 32 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tsp siling labuyo, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 500 g chicken, breast fillet
1. Mix the DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple, lime juice, siling labuyo, olive oil, cilantro, garlic, salt, and pepper. Marinate the chicken in this mixture for 1 hour in the chiller.
2. Place the chicken in an oven-safe dish. Top the chicken with the marinade.
3. Bake in a turbo broiler or oven for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Turbo Broiler