Baked Pineapple Chicken Fillet Recipe
Give chicken fillet a pina-level up twist with this recipe.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 1 hr. and 32 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tsp siling labuyo, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 500 g chicken, breast fillet
1. Mix the DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple, lime juice, siling labuyo, olive oil, cilantro, garlic, salt, and pepper. Marinate the chicken in this mixture for 1 hour in the chiller.
2. Place the chicken in an oven-safe dish. Top the chicken with the marinade.
3. Bake in a turbo broiler or oven for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
This dish is high in protein, which is essential in growth and development and in niacin that promotes healthy skin and normal digestion.
Chicken breast is lean and dries out easily. Cooking them in the marinade keeps them moist.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Turbo Broiler
Please login to post your comment