Fiesta Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe
Bits of fruit swirled into vanilla ice cream and sandwiched between light and crunchy wafers. Perfect for weekend dessert!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 3 min.
Cooking Time : 1 hr. and 43 mins.
Serving Size : 16
- 4 packs vanilla wafers (200g)
- 2 pint ice cream, vanilla
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained and chopped
1. Line a 7 x 7-inches pan with foil. Cover botttom of pan with a single layer of wafers.
2. Take one pint of ice cream and spread to cover wafers. Top evenly with chopped DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, then freeze for 1 hour.
3. After an hour, spread the remaining ice cream on top of fruit then cover with remaining wafers. Freeze again until firm. Cut into serving portions and wrap in foil. Freeze until ready to serve.
This dessert provides vitamin B2 that aids in energy production and helps maintain normal structure and functioning of the skin.
For an easier preparation of this dessert, place the ice cream in the refrigerator 20 minutes before using, so that it is easier to work with. Hard ice cream can also be softened in the microwave at minimum power for 30 seconds.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- 7" x 7" Pan
Please login to post your comment