Fiesta Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe
Bits of fruit swirled into vanilla ice cream and sandwiched between light and crunchy wafers. Perfect for weekend dessert!
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 3 min.
Cooking Time : 1 hr. and 43 mins.
Serving Size : 16
- 4 packs vanilla wafers (200g)
- 2 pint ice cream, vanilla
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained and chopped
1. Line a 7 x 7-inches pan with foil. Cover botttom of pan with a single layer of wafers.
2. Take one pint of ice cream and spread to cover wafers. Top evenly with chopped DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, then freeze for 1 hour.
3. After an hour, spread the remaining ice cream on top of fruit then cover with remaining wafers. Freeze again until firm. Cut into serving portions and wrap in foil. Freeze until ready to serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- 7" x 7" Pan